Matthew L. Durham
Office: (702) 833-1100
Direct: (702) 833-1103
Fax: (702) 833-1107
- State of Nevada
- State of Arizona
- State of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
Matthew L. Durham is a founding partner of King Durham. He has extensive experience representing companies in a wide range of employment and business litigation matters, including employment discrimination and harassment, wrongful termination, business torts, commercial contract disputes, real property disputes, and construction defect.
Matt successfully defends employers and businesses in state and federal courts, and before federal and state administrative agencies, including the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Nevada Equal Rights Commission, Nevada Employment Security Division, and the Nevada Labor Commission. He represents clients in a variety of industries, including technology, telecommunications, residential construction, trade shows, dental practices, and solar energy.
Matt frequently writes and lectures on legal developments and trends in employment and business law. His articles can be found in publications such as Nevada Lawyer and Communique. Recent topics include non-solicitation agreements, non-compete agreements, minimum wage laws, and overtime regulations.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Founding Chairman of SLAM Academy of Nevada
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, Duke Alumni Association
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Communications, Brigham Young University, 2002