Gregory H. King
Office: (702) 833-1100
Direct: (702) 833-1105
Fax: (702) 833-1107
- State of Nevada
- State of Arizona
- State of Utah
- State of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
Gregory H. King is a founding partner of King Durham. He represents companies and individuals in matters concerning real estate, construction, insurance, and consumer goods. He has tried and arbitrated numerous cases over disputes relating to business torts, contractual breaches, indemnity, insurance coverage, unfair business practices, statutory violations, and construction defects.
Greg has extensive experience representing developers and general contractors in complex litigation and pre-litigation disputes. Clients hire Greg for his practical and prompt advice on risk management and insurance coverage issues. Greg routinely assists policyholders to navigate their casualty, property, and business insurance policies, and he has helped policyholders recover tens of millions of dollars in insurance proceeds.
Greg also has considerable appellate law experience. Recently, Greg represented a residential developer in eight separate appeals to change Nevada law over the right to arbitrate claims. After extensive briefing and oral argument before the Nevada Supreme Court, his client won every appeal, thereby changing the law in Nevada. U.S. Home Corp. v. Michael Ballesteros Trust, 415 P.3d 32 (Nev. 2018).
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Former Board Member, Las Vegas Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Former Board Member for the Publications Committee, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- J.D., Brigham Young University, 1993
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 1990